For the most accurate LTL Freight quotes we just need to know 5 things:
1. Origin and destination zip codes
2. Your freight shipment’s weight (in pounds)
3. Your shipment’s dimensions (in inches)
4. The freight class of your shipment – This is used in the freight business to classify the density of your freight and/or risk involved in shipping your ltl freight. Since, the correct freight class is very important if you are unsure of your shipment’s class we can find it for you. All we need to know is what you are shipping!
5. Will you need and freight accessorials?
a. Are you shipping business to business?
b. Will you have a dock or a fork lift?